Dr Balalla can provide both in-person and Telehealth consultations. The initial consultation will be 30 minutes, and involves a video-call discussion of your history, a review of the imaging available online, and a recommendation of treatment.
- Initial consultations are $200 with no Medicare rebate. A GP referral is not required, but desirable.
- Follow-up consultations are $100, with no Medicare rebate.
- Motor accident (CTP) and WorkCover claims are eligible for a Telehealth consultation, by prior approval
- Prior to your consultation:
- Pre-payment is required
- Please fill the Telehealth Consent Form . This form can be printed, filled and scanned. A phone camera photo is sufficient.
- The Zoom app will need to be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or phone. More information regarding downloading Zoom can be accessed via https://zoom.us . A paid subscription is NOT required.
- A link will be sent to you via email immediately prior to the consultation. Click on this and it will direct you to the Zoom meeting.
- All radiology must be viewable online by Dr Balalla. Most local providers are accessible:
- Synergy Radiology
- Castlereagh Imaging
- iMed Radiology
- PRP Radiology
- Spectrum Imaging
If your provider is not on this list, please discuss with Dr Balalla’s staff.
- Dr Balalla will review your imaging PRIOR to the consultation, so please forward all imaging details beforehand.
- If possible, please allow for Dr Balalla to view your walking and movement during the consultation. Wearing clothing that facilitates this is optimal.
- Following the consultation a letter will be sent to your GP, and to your email address. This letter may take a few days to allow for typing.
If you would like to arrange a Telehealth consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 695 633.